- Aisles should be clear at all times to avoid tripping or other
- Keep floors free of oil, grease, or any other type of liquid. Clean
up spilled liquids immediately; they are slipping hazards.
- Keep the floor clear of metal chips and scrap pieces. Put them in
the containers provided for them. Scrap pieces are tripping hazards, and
chips may cut through a shoe and injure the foot.
- Place all scrap pieces in the correct containers.
- Store materials in such a way that they cannot become tripping
- Put tools away when not in use.
©2000 Fox Valley Technical College. All rights reserved.